Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cool Site!

Japanese food has always been one of my favorite food. I was very into the Japanese cultural as my god brother and quite a number of my uni-friends and course mates are Japanese. I love Sashimi, Sushi, Salmon Bento, Teriyaki Chicken and Unagi of course! My mouth starts to water already......... :-S
I can still recall I was so mad about all the local cuisine when I was in Japan February 2008. The result for it, I gained 5KG in 2 weeks time! Ooops.... forget to blog about my trip..... :-)

Anyway yesterday I was hunting for restaurant and food reviews from Google and HugryGoWhere, I came across OOGI.sg - a free one-stop online promotion portal. Out of curiosity, I click into the website and found this site covers various promotions in Singapore, A total of 13 main categories with lots of subcategories, and you should be able find the information that you are interested.

For food hunter like me, for sure my attention will focus on the F& B column and click into the Dining link. The next second I know is a full page of promotions and freebies.

"
1-for-1 Red Plates* brought to you by Sakae Sushi, HSBC" strike my attention!
Mamamia...... I never know how smart my HSBC credit cards could be.
Exclusively every Tuesday HSBC credit cardholders got to enjoy a 1 for 1 Sushi (Red Plates). Which means I can just pay half of the amount based on the plates of sushi that I normally consume! Imagine this time round I can eat more sushi...... It so cool! Sakae Sushi, wait for me..........

No comments: