Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wow... so many performer?!?

Roy had an engagement for human statue on 20 March 2008 in Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. I was late for the event and when I reach there guess what I saw......


I am so surprise that the company have such a huge budget for their annual dinner and dance as the performer/ costume mingles are getting more and more..... Later on when I found the performers are talking to each other as thought they know each other so well only I notice it is a costume party! Silly me



OSAMA?!?


Poor Victim...haha


Roy a.k.a Human Statue (Angel Theme)



I was lying down at the swimming pool area while waiting for Roy to clean up after his performance. Nice view, me enjoying life,haha..... but after that have to rush for another event in Meritus Mandarin....Hectic schedule for that day.....

No comments: