Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Show at Cafe Del Mar

Last Saturday(5th April 2008) I was engaged by Fly Entertainment to do an event in Cafe Del Mar, Sentosa. Met Irene Ang(she's the wife of Phua Chu Kang, if case you don't know who she is). Kinda friendly person I would say although she is a celebrity.

I was the stilt walker and human statue and did talent management for another "statue" as they require 2 of us. It is a all girl party, so Roy is not "qualified" for this assignment unless he is willing to be a "bapok"...haha!

Roy and I went there in the afternoon to experience the actual location as stilt walking on the sand could be quite risky.




Anyway, I tipu abit for the stilt walking due to some injury on my legs previously. I am afraid I couldn't stand and walk on the stilts for 1 hour, so Roy hand made a human- butterfly stick for me in case of emergency I won't fall off from that height!


Video of Wendy at work:


My Outfit for Retro Style Human Statue, I look like a ghost from far......



When I was waiting for my show slot, I met my friends- Kita, Josephine and her bf in the artist resting lounge. In fact Roy and I met them last week in the Flowtoys Trunk Jamming Session.
What a small world! They are originally from Germany, and they are really good! Catch their performance below:



Snap a photo before leaving the club first. Roy, Alan and I spent the whole night in Sentosa. Lying on the beach, enjoying life.......
I have to admit that Sentosa is a fantastic place for couples as it is so romantic at night! Mr. Right, where are you, I suddenly feel lonely :-l

No comments: