Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some Pics and My Hair-do


There are some old picture of me and Penny that I wish to share with you.
Me, Penny, our god brother-Edge Me and Penny at the Airport, posing
and Penny's Uni friends. Captured posing for the last pic before she
near Esplanade bay after my enter the gate for Australia.
dance show.
Miss my mei mei....:'''-(


Hair-Do

My friend cum client Attica, a club located at Clark Quay requested me for hair-do service. Unfortunately I have to attend a dance show as it was the Singapore Da:ns Festival. I just went over to help her up for a while after the dance performance. As it is, I passed the assignment to my hair-stylist friend- GR.

She is a pretty experienced make-up artist and has been working for several female magazine in a regular basis.

So cham, dunno when I'll have another assignment like this.....waiting.
Anyway the budget is only S$150 for 3 hour services. So little....In create industry, people really undercut everyone!!!



My Hair-Dos done by GR......nice right? Well it looks better under the light and there are glitter above the colors..........
Written on Friday, October 26, 2007

No comments: