Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What a careless me.....




Today as I have some spare time after my first meeting, I decided to go to National Arts Council to get my busking endorsement/ license before my second appointment.

After meeting the officer, and speak to her regarding the grants, I was so excited and kept planning in my mind.
I was so careless that I left the building without returning the visitor pass and take my Identity Card back.

After my second appointment in Raffles Place only I recalled I left my IC at the security counter.
So from there I have to go back to NAC & MICA building located at Clark Quay...

Poor thing I was wearing my high heels walking around for the hole day and even went to Orchard road to get my sister's air ticket to back to Melbourne....

Poor thing.......


The Visitor Pass from NAC........ My busking endorsement

Written on Tuesday, October 02, 2007


No comments: